M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was cleaning the bike today and saw that there was a splat of a wasp on the INSIDE of my mirror.......

The only thing that I can figure out is this....

The wasp was cruising along .....as I was ...and saw my bike and turned around because he could not believe how nice my bike looked ( he thought it looked like a wasp rear end like my wife thinks it looks like)...and then BAM hit my mirror!!

That's my story and I am sticking to it (pun intended) lol :joke:

·
Banned
1,218 Posts
I have had bugs on my side of the handles bars, in inside of the rims, and the license plate.
Went for a ride last night around sundown and the bugs were so bad that when I got home the lil SOB's were crawling in my hair. Had my wife look and she screamed. Went to take a shower, but she said not in her bathroom with my 'buggy' head so I had too dowse my head with the waterhose outside before she would let me back in for that shower..

Isnt over 24 years of marriage grand:dontknow::edit: :D

I went for another ride tonite at dusk and asked her to come along..but she declined:dontknow:

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
I think it is the vacuum created from going to fast. :evil: Like if you take a minivan down a dirt road, you will see a ton of dirt on the back lift gate and glass and the rest of the van is not as dirty.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Maybe you hit warp speed just for a moment, and jumped past where he would have hit the forward side of your mirror, so that when you cam out of warp he was just inside of the actual surface of the mirror, so it looks like he is splatted, but actually his body was displaced by the reentry of the surface into his time-space.

:dontknow:It could happen:dontknow:

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Maybe you hit warp speed just for a moment, and jumped past where he would have hit the forward side of your mirror, so that when you cam out of warp he was just inside of the actual surface of the mirror, so it looks like he is splatted, but actually his body was displaced by the reentry of the surface into his time-space.

It could happen, IF he was ridding the fastest color (07LE) which he was not, he was on the slowest color (Black)

:doorag:

·
Registered
337 Posts

It could happen, IF he was ridding the fastest color (07LE) which he was not, he was on the slowest color (Black)

:doorag:
Thems fightin' words. Black is faster and sexier than any LE out there.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Thems fightin' words. Black is faster and sexier than any LE out there.

Black is ugly, and on every other bike manufacturer in the world. Black is lame, black is slow, black is over done, just like HDs

The Les are the sexy ones, they are the ones that gets all the attention, they are the ones that non LE owners copy and try to become more like.
(sorry, but true) :doorag:

G

·
reminds me of when we had the "17 year cicadas" out east here....you didn't ride unless you were AGATT......like little friggin missles

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Yup that is definitely what happened.......

And guys....really sorry to tell you.....

Black is by far the FASTEST and the most SEXY!!!!

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
I think it is the vacuum created from going to fast. :evil: Like if you take a minivan down a dirt road, you will see a ton of dirt on the back lift gate and glass and the rest of the van is not as dirty.
Nope don't know what you are talking about? MiniVan what is that?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
that's pretty cool. can't say that I've seen something like that before.

As for what color is the fastest....I dunno....probably some custom color that someone has modded into a drag bike.
As for sexiest....I dunno about that either. I have a black one, but I agree that black is overdone...just like skulls & tribal.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Black is ugly, and on every other bike manufacturer in the world. Black is lame, black is slow, black is over done, just like HDs

The Les are the sexy ones, they are the ones that gets all the attention, they are the ones that non LE owners copy and try to become more like.
(sorry, but true) :doorag:
Ewww...I sense a WAR starting here...those are fighting words!!!

Of course, you forgot that the Yellow LEs are by far the sexiest, most complimented, and easily the fastest!!! :doorag:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts