M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure this has happened a lot. The other day I was riding in town minding my business 8) when a HD rider pulled in behind me.

I pulled up to the next light and he pulled up beside me. He nodded at me and of course I nodded back.

When the light changed he stayed back behind me..... just so he could gun it.
All I hear is BLAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT.... about 3 times.

I say OK.... no problem. The next light.....I hold back .......and STEP ON IT.

He pulls up beside me at the next light and asks all kinds of questions....how many cc's .... how much horsepower..... it sounds so good.....lol.

It was funny... he wasn't very interested till he saw what it can do.

You have to love when that happens....:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Yep, this is happening on regular basis. :bigthumbsup:
Here is the one that doesn't happen that often :
I am at the traffic light, and here comes this HD dude right next to me, and starts pumping his throttle and looking at me. He has some nice looking big bike, all souped up.
Green light comes, we both took off very hard, and than my mishaps started :redfaced: :
First I missed the gear, than I felt my baseball hat was about to fly off my head.
Now I am holding my hat, and he is still in line with me :eek:
With all these stupid mishaps, guy still couldn't beat me :dontknow:
So we pulled up to the next light, and guy is all over me, saying how fast my bike is :eek:
And I am thinking : are you for real ?
I just rode my worst stretch in my life, and you think this was fast ????

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Yesterday i had a guy pull up next to me hitting his volume control and trying to egg me on.Well i had the wife on the back and she said take him.I asked her are you sure and she grabbed tight he hit the volume and 6 bike lengths later he had his a:edit:s handed to him by a rice grinder 2 up.I LOVE MY RICE GRINDER!!!!:pI had a smile on my face all afternoon.Priceless.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I went on a ride this past saturday, and had 3 guy's in harley's follow me for about 4 miles. At first I thought these a holes were some local douchebags trying to start trouble. So I changed my route up and threw in a couple turns to see if they would follow and they did. Finally I pulled into a walmart parking lot, they stopped next to me to only ask about 1000 questions about the bike. I think I may have made them see the light and trade in there fart machines for something a little more powerful.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I was riding 2 up following a Harley in traffic riding 2 up when we finally got into an extra lane and got away from traffic. He pulled away and I never lost distance between us. First traffic light, he dumped the clutch to try and leave me behind only to find we were attached... I never lost an inch between us. Next light, I pulled into the open lane beside him... He rev'd a few times, mine at idle... Light changed and I could hear him behind me trying soooo hard to keep up. Next light, again he was on the throttle thinking more rpm's and dump the clutch at the light... mine at idle and light changed left him standing. I could hear him up through 3 gears by the time I was into 2nd... my turn was coming up and idled down. He didn't even pass me as I made my turn. His wife had to have beat the crap out of him for trying so hard 3 times and getting railed.

When I stopped at my destination, my wife said she was glad I got that whole testosterone thing out of my system.... lol!!

Get used to it... :bigthumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.