M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Great find we have a few places but the ride to get the gas will be used on the return trip.At least it runs better for a day.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice find! Wish I did not have to ride 45 miles to get it though.
Me too BUT fortunately there are 2 stations near some of the good mountain roads that we like to enjoy....just good luck I guess! :D

·
Registered
917 Posts
Nice find, I didn't realize that i have two stations very close which have ethanol free gas, thanks BobbyMac...

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,860 Posts
There's sure not many left. I was hoping there would be something close to here, but WV isn't even listed and all the VA stations are far away.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
thanks for the post bobby. at least i know if i am ever in the area of one of these places that it is available. chillicothe is probably the nearest one when i take a certain ride route.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Well, most of them in Va are on the other side of the state... but, on the bright side, there is one in Harrisonburg near the Mid Atlantic meet.

Pa. really makes out on the all gas stations.

Cool find Bobby!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Did you say Harrisonburg ?1?!?, That means a trip to WOODS GRILL:D

Great find Bobby , thanks for the heads up !

·
Registered
361 Posts
There are two Pure Oil stations in Roanoke Virginia that are not listed and have ethenol free gas.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Thanks for the link. Only 3 station listed in MD and no high test.
Not so Ryan, 2 1/2 miles from my house. Old style pump with seperate hoses for each grade so you don't get the last guys low grade for the first few seconds. Thanks again BoobyMac ....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts