M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys, it's the 1st weekend of every month ride in Ephrata this weekend.

Let's tally up and arrange to meet.

Who's going? (because I've never been and still can't figure out where to go :joke: )

G

·
It is Sunday. I posted it in the General Forum. I saw Felix tonight and did not realize, we got our own section. Anyway, I was planning on meeting at Wawa at Rts 10 and 30 at 8:00 AM and heading up if anyone is interested. We could eat there or eat at a local diner up there in Epharta. If you want to read more about the event, just go to the thread I started today in the General Forum. If you have questions or want more info, PM me or call me 610 496 1697 (cell).

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
from the general board:

This Sunday is the first Sunday, The Gathering, Epharta Gathering, or whatever you choose to call it at the American Legion Hall on Rt 322 in Epharta. Many of you have asked about it in the past. It is held the first Sunday of every month at the American Legion and they host a buffet breakfast. I think the cost is $10 per person. Nice spread. I normally go to one of the local diners, but anyway. After breakfast there are hundreds of bike that show up. Normally on a nice day they fill three parking lots.

There are normally a couple of small vendors and Martins Motorsports ususally has their trailer their filled with motorcycles (Triumph and Yamaha). Christian Motorcycle Association has an outdoor service for those who choose to attend. You come and go as you choose. Basically you park your bike, walk around for an hour or so, look at others bikes, drool, laugh, take notes, kick tires, you know the routine and then go home. They get everything under the sun there from stock to customs.

if you are interested in going, I was planning on leaving the Wawa at Rts 10 and 30 in Parkesburg at 8:00 AM. If you are interested, let me know or give a call on my cell: 610 496 1697

thanks again Bruno

G

·
Cool! When we meet tomorrow we can discuss where everybody wants to eat. We can eat at either the Legion or at the Cloister which is 1/2 mile past the Legion. See you's there tomorrow at 8:00. I will be on the Super Fast SILVER 109. :p

G

·
GT Bozak has the official rule correct. See yas there. I just got done cleaning the beast, now I just have to get off this sofa and get dressed and go. Looking forward to riding with you guys and gals (don't want to forget Cort).

G

·
To my 109 brothers and Cortney who were at Epharta today: It is always a pleasure being with like minds. Chris, Cortney, Don, Ted and Eric and Alex joined us for a wonderful ride and we had alot of fun just looking at bikes, comparing notes and generally enjoying the day. GTBozak should be applauded for being the unofficial M109Riders PR person. He was putting cards on all of the 109's we saw at the rally listing the website. It was a pleasure to be with you all. You folks rock.

GTBozak will be posting some pictures of the bikes later as I am computer challenged.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bruno said:
To my 109 brothers and Cortney who were at Epharta(sic) today: It is always a pleasure being with like minds. Chris, Cortney, Don, Ted ...and Alex ...
I enjoyed every minute of the morning with the crew. 1st time I ever rode with other M's.

I was near the back of our formation, and when Bruno (leading the way) rolled into the throttle hard, everyone but me took off. All I could think before I remembered I was on one too was..

Da%$ those bikes are fast!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts