M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went exploring for about 3 hours today. Hiked up a volcano, rode out some roads Ive never seen before, stopped at a small plane airport, and took some pictures, thought Id share:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Looks so peaceful.... then after a little bit of looking at them the movie tremors popped in my head. :D

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dude, you were right by my work:eek:
sweet pics:bigthumbsup:
You work at the water place out there? I went down that road.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks so peaceful.... then after a little bit of looking at them the movie tremors popped in my head. :D
HAHA. Those were some of my favorite movies when I was little. Good thing I was standing on a rock, they would have felt my rumble for miles ;)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
getting Away from congested areas dose reliev your thoughts nice pic , nice bike

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
You work at the water place out there? I went down that road.
Nah, not sure which direction you had come from, but if you came from I-40 you passed right by Shamrock Foods:bigthumbsup:
if you came from the north side of the airport ...well you would've had to go another couple miles south:bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Nice wide open space, Looks like a very peaceful ride,,,,,,,,,Thanks for sharing..............

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Man that's some different looking country out in NM. Nice though. So flat & open below the mountains. I like the big sky out that way. Thanks for sharing. :bigthumbsup: I imagine that would be an ideal stargazing area out there at night.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nah, not sure which direction you had come from, but if you came from I-40 you passed right by Shamrock Foods:bigthumbsup:
if you came from the north side of the airport ...well you would've had to go another couple miles south:bigthumbsup:
I came from the north end. Im in Rio Rancho. I have been out that way though, know where your talking about. I work just down Central from you, I work at the Verizon call center.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Man that's some different looking country out in NM. Nice though. So flat & open below the mountains. I like the big sky out that way. Thanks for sharing. :bigthumbsup: I imagine that would be an ideal stargazing area out there at night.
That is the continental devide, it is pretty flat on both sides from here south, up north it gets much more mountainous. I like the variety. Not sure how stargazing would be, havent been out there at night. It is actually only a few miles west of Albuquerque so the city lights would prolly still limit your view. Head out west a ways further and there is another valley that would provide some good stargazing

1 - 13 of 13 Posts