M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering when,if at all,they will get some kind of engine upgrades.What would be the most hp gain from an upgrade?Pistons,rods,cams,heads,etc?I would love to have 150+hp eventually.How far could you go up on horsepower and still be an everyday driver?Theres really no way of fabbing up a turbo for this without looking like crap.Just curious.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
i wouldnt mess with the eternals yet. you can fabricate a cold air intake like the ones in the tech section, add a teka box, debaffle your pipes, and you'd be pretty close for cheap. or you can add 2 shots of dry nitrous like another member has if your a hp junky. lots of options coming, stay tuned.

:bigthumbsup: :doorag: :bigthumbsup:

G

·
I'm just waitin as long as I can (til the warranty is over) and realize no major issuses with the engine or trans,.....think, I gonna open the engine up,,for some compression,,head work and cams...that always seems to make more power.... :D .....

·
Registered
752 Posts
JR. I plan on waiting for you to blow yours up and then I will do 95% of what you have done to mine. :joke:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts