M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my engine guards installed! Very pumped about the new look! Special thanks to Duende01 for his excellent installation instructions. Piece of cake!

·
Registered
877 Posts
ill blow up 4 u,looks good...piece of cake on install...didnt even have 2 use mc jack...30-60min...

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
great job looks cool. other than disassembly was thier any drilling or cutting involved? suzuki accesory bars?:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Looks good bro

Now you need some highway pegs.

Got my engine guards installed! Very pumped about the new look! Special thanks to Duende01 for his excellent installation instructions. Piece of cake!

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
great job looks cool. other than disassembly was thier any drilling or cutting involved? suzuki accesory bars?:bigthumbsup:
No drilling. Bolted right up. I did read the how-to's on the forum and the upper left bolt was a little long. Shimmed it out with two washers. The spacer on the lower left (shifter side) also has to be placed outside the guard instead of inside as the directions indicate. This is all discussed in the how-to on this forum. They are really easy to install. It was my second time to have the radiator shroud off (grill) so I knew what to expect there. And yes they are Suzuki accessory bars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Looks good, why you copying my bike!!:dontknow:

:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts