M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the cover that is used to cover under the half moon on the right side of the bike...after putting on a 2 into 1 exhaust. I think they are called Engine Covers. Greggs and Bruno's offer them in polished or chrome. Has anyone ever seen them in black? I am looking, googled the part...just can't find it in black. Help??

Dave

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
Here ya go!

Its available at DLP, the red and black bullseye up top. Click M109R, then Chrome-Billet. But I saved you the trouble, just click the above link.
Oh, I have the same one on my bike. DIg the shine! It comes with installation instructions, and takes about 10 minutes to install.

Squirrell said they were available in black, and showed some pictures. But not sure how to order that.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,852 Posts
Gregg's cover is excellent, I have one on mine. A while back he was talking about doing them in black, you might contact him directly and see if he has any. He goes by squirrel on here.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks fellas. Just sent Squirrel a pm.

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
There is always that approach. Its not chromed, its polished stainless steel. Rough it up and paint it whatever color you desire. No pink please.:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts