M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost my right side (throttle) grip end cap. Does anyone know of a mod where I can pick something up local to get it covered up for the time being? I will be getting new grips for Christmas but want to ride before that. I haven't been riding because of it. I know it's a small part but it is very noticeable.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I lost my right side (throttle) grip end cap. Does anyone know of a mod where I can pick something up local to get it covered up for the time being? I will be getting new grips for Christmas but want to ride before that. I haven't been riding because of it. I know it's a small part but it is very noticeable.
And you can't ride because of what again, lol??? :yikes::yikes::yikes: End cap???

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know it sound dumb. I do ride a little I just don't stop in public. I want her to look her best when I take her out. People do notice it as that is how I found out about it.

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
You can pick one up at your local dealer. It should be only a couple of bucks. I have the Kewl Metal lockable ends on mine and love them. They look better and they have a function to boot.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
You can pick one up at your local dealer. It should be only a couple of bucks. I have the Kewl Metal lockable ends on mine and love them. They look better and they have a function to boot.
LOL They had to order them and it was $8 LOL here anyway,,,,,,,, Harley shop just laughed, I like going in there looking for metric stuff

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
Yes they do, I have them on my stock grips. But the one you have on eBay is for use with the ISO grips. Buy them as a set so that you will have the same key and look like something has been modded because of the difference from side to side.

This is what you want for the stock grips.

http://www.directlineparts.com/product.asp?pid=8414&str=290

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the reply. I think my ol lady is going to give me my grips as a early christmas present this friday. She ordered me the ISO flame grips. I will still order the lockable end caps so that I have them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts