M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I am not happy with the current exhaust options for the C109R/RT, (Velocity Pros no longer available), I sent an email to Vance & Hines. The following was their response on 8/19/10...

"Sorry we do not make an exhaust for the C109 yet. It is an exhaust we are working on and they should be released next year. we are working on a set of Big Shots. If you have any other questions just let us know."

Note: I was going to include the actual email replies, but even though they had no issue with my passing this on to C109 boards, the disclaimer that comes through at the bottom of the email responses made me uncomfortable with copying it here.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I felt the same when I searched for an axhaust for my C. The Velocity Pros was the only exhaust that I found interesting. I managed to find a set of Velovity Pros though.
But at the time for my search for an exhaust I contacted V&H. It must have been sometimes at the at the end of -2009. The answer I got then was that they were going to release the Big Shots for C109 at the first half of -2010. But obviously we are in the second half of -2010 now and no exhaust released....

·
Registered
64 Posts
When (If) V&H comes with the Big Shots I will probebly buy them.
But I whill also put Jeckill & Hyde slip-on mufflers on them.
They have a better sound.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
At least you guys have something to look forward to. Vance & Hines sent me this...

I apologize but we do not have any plans to offer the Big Shots exhausts for the Zook M90.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the heads up. It's the chrome that I would be looking for though. I just don't think the black would look good on a Black/Maroon RT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts