M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after about a year of wondering which gloves to get I finally bought the EXO2 StormSheild gloves. And this Sunday I got to test them out on the 30th ABATE Tulsa Toy Run which was a great success and a lot of good fun... except for the fact that when I left the house it was 23 degrees... the Sun worked hard all day and could only muster 35 degrees. So this was a perfect time to test the results are in and I am happy. Here is why...

First the Carbon Fiber knuckle and palm heel protectors are really strong but not uncomfortable. The gloves are very well made, warm and waterproof. I didn't have time to wire up the controller... so the fact that these gloves come with a fused harness that attaches directly to the battery and you can use them without the controller was a big plus. They worked well after a short break in period kept my hands warm the whole day... which surprisingly helped me feel far more comfortable in the cold. I am looking forward to trying them with the controller...when sitting still they got almost too warm so tuning them down will be a bonus. But it was plenty cold and they were plenty warm. My only small complaint is that the gauntlets are just a bit to small so it is a challenge to get them over your jacket sleeves.

So far I give them 4 1/2 out of 5 Stars... Good Stuff!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I use a pair like that when I'm on my Yamaha Grizzly 4X4, up in the mountains with my buddys 4 wheeling, they work great.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I use the tourmaster synergy they work great with my heated jacket too> one controller does both !

Just takes too long to get one and plugged in !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts