M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who needs EHarmony?:yikes: It was love at first bite for Billy and GoGo rider.:hot:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL......I was told not to post the pics of him and gogo. They are not suitable for this site. LOL.
Thats why I left out the pic of GoGo sticking his tongue in Billy's ear:barf: You did notice the smile on Billy's face though.:D

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hell who needs pics.....that image will be forever burned into my memory! :confused: Anyone know a good shrink......im gonna need therapy :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
885 Posts
DONT DO IT!!!

Don't you be talkin about my SugaDad:-*!!! Who luvs you Billy Boi:bigthumbsup:. Unfortunately, I only got to hug on my Biatch once in the whole day ... it seems his walker wasn't rolling fast enough. That is one bada$$ scooter Billy:nojoke:. Billy nor I had passenger seats so we had to roll solo, DAMMIT!:joke: Wow, I didn't know the Billy Go-Go show was international:D.... shout out Stretch!

Whats the world coming too; Dogs love cats, cats love mice and Billy hugging a brown man:dontknow:!

To the crew that got them, sorry about the tickets and we missed you towards the end of the ride. Blue Leader (Chad) you may have to throttle back next time, we lost over half the crew in those hills.

It was a great turnout and ride with exception to the tickets, accidents and run in with the Latin Kings.... why did it have to be a Latin guy??

Thanks for the update on the wreck victims Dave:cop:, I hope they recover alright.

Chad (BW109) saved a guys life!!! Ok, ok ... he didn't save his life but he definitely saved him from an ass whooping by a huge (6'5" 250lb) Latin King. Kudos to Chad for being the Boy Scout of the day!! He may have saved my butt as well, after the gorilla yelled out "F**K ALL OF YOU!!", I proceded to yell out "F**K you!!" .... it was like being on the south side of S.A.:doorag:

Thank you Mike, Chad, Gonzales, Ken & Karen for directions to get home. Your directions were good but I missed a turn and ended up in Hondo Texas:doh:!!! WTF!! 13 hours of bike riding had my stomach turning and my head spinning....UGHHHH!

What a great bunch peeps! I miss you Billy Boi:'( .....NOT!:D

Ride on.....

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
We will meet again my friend, but please that a bath first this time....

·
Registered
885 Posts
We will meet again my friend, but please that a bath first this time....
I was clean, but you squeezed the egg taco fart (sulfur) out of me with that big hug Boi:redfaced:.... sorrrry:bigthumbsup:.

Thanks for the advice on the coolant leak also, come to find out your good for things other than huntin` down ethnic folks!!:D....:duck:.

Ride on....

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I was clean, but you squeezed the egg taco fart (sulfur) out of me with that big hug Boi:redfaced:.... sorrrry:bigthumbsup:.

Thanks for the advice on the coolant leak also, come to find out your good for things other than huntin` down ethnic folks!!:D....:duck:.

Ride on....
is that what it was....

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Those are some great pics Wally:a18:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts