M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to the event organizers and they can guarantee all the 109's that show up will stay together as a group for the organized portion of the ride.
Just need to get a head count to them in advance so they can assign space. If there is only going to be a small group however it won't be worth the time and effort to organize a group so lets all try to make it this year.

http://www.motorcycleridefordad.org/edm/

different ride this year with a different starting point so if we get together for breakfast it will need to be a different place than Ricki's on the south side.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
playing with the idea of the rosslyn hotel on 97st for breakfast ....

canyon grill has good food ..... then it is a short ride straight up 97 st..

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thinking about getting a few last minute mods in or a quick ride Friday night ..... so either some time in the garage working and sipping on a " pop " or a rip out to timmies in St.Albert or the fort.

Any of you guys that can't make it on Sat want in ?

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Also the tims right on the garrison, not a bad idea for breaky..I am just waiting to hear from Bandit riding pal who is working nights and then will ride the next day! The following day we are off to California on the bikes...Yahoo!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey guys, would love to attend this ride but I will be in the middle of moving to St. Albert during this week. Hopefully we can hook up for a ride sometime in the future though. You guys can have some fun showing me why I should have bought the 109 instead of the 90:joke:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Can't make it either we're heading to Cold Lake for a friends Birthday Party won't be back til late Saturday. But we'll get in some of the nice weekend weather riding on Sunday. Have a great time all!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
decent turn out

ran into a bunch of new guys on 9's and handed out allot of flyers for the vegas meet ....

weather was perfect and riding was great... even managed to lay down some rubber from a set of lights...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts