M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just wondering if there are any other 109 riderz on here that are going to the Santas Anounamus toy run this sunday?

It would be cool to meet up and ride together for a good cause. That and the weather will be good so there should be 4000+ other bikes to look at :D.

Post here if your going and would like to meet for Breakfast before the ride.

I will be takeing my Photo Gear and onboard video cam. I know a few great spots in the city to take shots of your bike after the ride. If your intrested in getting a high quality photo of your bike or you and your bike for free. :bigthumbsup:

Thanks,
Darren

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
"Bump" No Edmonton 9;s out there?

·
Registered
851 Posts
+1 with Stretch

I'm also leaving town on Monday morning, so with 10 days on the road for Vegas and away again all next week, I need to spend time with my kids.

Last year was a good time. I wish they would make a longer ride route ... the toy run seems to be more about the staging at Capilano and the activities at Hawrelak on the other end.

Also, post onto the Canadian board and check on Edmonton riders that only haunt over there.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just go to meet for breakfast look at bikes at mall drop my toy with them at the mall and head out for our own ride. The ride to the park is boreing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts