M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious to know if anyone out there has tried the seat covers they're selling on eBay and if so how are they? Looks, etc

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
I was curious to know if anyone out there has tried the seat covers they're selling on eBay and if so how are they? Looks, etc
Do you have a link?

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you have a link?
Don't have a link. If you go on eBay and search m109r, you'll see several of them with gator, ostrich and snake skin designs. You have to install them yourself with a staple gun. That's why I was unsure how good they looked. The pics look good on eBay but I wouldn't go by that alone.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Yep ... I have one, but he covered mine himself because he needed a pattern for the stock gel. Looks really good. I have the tan ostrich. The cobalt blue 109 that he occasionally shows on ebay is mine.

When I get home later, I'll post some pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Bought some and the guy gave me some extra material so I could have the old ladies backrest covered. The covers look awesome, but ended up sending to Baldy for the finishing touches and to have the other cover made. Cant wait to get em back! No pics yet, but as soon I get them back and on the bike I'll post em.

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep ... I have one, but he covered mine himself because he needed a pattern for the stock gel. Looks really good. I have the tan ostrich. The cobalt blue 109 that he occasionally shows on ebay is mine.

When I get home later, I'll post some pictures.
Nice!

·
Registered
735 Posts
thats funny, for some reason I always thought the ebay guy selling seat covers was baldylatino....guess i was wrong

·
Registered
68 Posts
I got the front only with the chrome snakeskin, from CCS. I think the quality is good. I had a upholstery guy put it on. You need a REAL heavy duty staple gun and just right length staples. Rod

1 - 11 of 11 Posts