M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Made solo trip to Bluefield WV . Awsome roads through some beautiful country. Hope you guys head up with me this summer. A couple of pre trip pics and some taken in Bland Va- Grapefield.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Know it well. When I was working I had customers in Bluefield, Pearisburg, Beckley, and Richlands, rt 52, rt 19, I-77, rt 460, tunnel through Big Walker on I-77. There are plenty of great bike roads out there.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Beautiful !! Reminds me of home ,The Ozark moutians, i could almost smell a Wood burning stove ,just from your Pic's , looks like you know your way around up there , you should have told some one you where goin up there , you could have had some company ,

oh wait , your married ,,,,
Never mind :joke:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Beautiful !! Reminds me of home ,The Ozark moutians, i could almost smell a Wood burning stove ,just from your Pic's , looks like you know your way around up there , you should have told some one you where goin up there , you could have had some company ,

reminds you of home , hell i didn't see any out houses...lol

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

roflmao It was kinda spur of the moment. Ill go back again soon, solo, with my homies.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts