M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'm sure you all will plan this ride while I'm making my 3hr trip :doorag: to Tappahannock Va. (ON THE NINE, OF COURSE). I told my wife that I'd go to this :edit: wedding only if I rode the NINE. I asked her to put my passenger seat in the trunk with my suit & dress shoes, you know, just in case somebody wanted to go for a ride (on the bike). She said I could ride the "M", but the seat stays here, so I put the seat in her spare tire compartment last night. :evil:
If everyting goes well, I'll be back on Sunday morning because I have to go to a range :cop: :duck: somewhere on Rt 3 at 1600hrs. I'll try to keep my speed under 80MPH during my trip :joke: down the road. BTW, I rode with an `07 R1 and Gixxer 1000 to Frederick Wed evening and they now have and new found respect :bow: :bow: :a18: for that thing called a Suzuki M109R. It was fun, but I'll never do it again. :eek: :yikes: Take care, keep the shiny side up, but most of all.....STAY SAFE!!!! "AL"

·
Registered
109 Posts
[quote="Burple Rain" ]
BTW, I rode with an `07 R1 and Gixxer 1000 to Frederick Wed evening [/quote]

Is this why you didn't make it to TGIF on Wednesday. Besides mine, there were another 3 9s. Some of those guys might join the ride to Shenandoah tomorrow morning.

And, likewise, I have also found that the 9 is getting a lot of respect from the sports bike community

I shoudl be there next Weds at TGIF...not sure yet.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Slivr said:
Is this why you didn't make it to TGIF on Wednesday. Besides mine, there were another 3 9s. Some of those guys might join the ride to Shenandoah tomorrow morning.

And, likewise, I have also found that the 9 is getting a lot of respect from the sports bike community

I shoudl be there next Weds at TGIF...not sure yet.
Jean, i had to work, but after work i'm came to fridays. I got there around 9:45pm, what time did u leave? How did u like it? Anyway did u get to see all the bikes and all the different groups? When i got there it was still jam packed. Also ur right, 9's get alot of respect from the sport bikers. Hopefully i'll see u there next week.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Slivr!!! How's it going bro??? The Wed afternoon (sportbike ride) was between 1400 and 1600hrs because by us working the midnight shift, we have to ride whenever we can. I normally take a power nap between 1900 and 2130hrs just to make it through my shift. As for that party, that's their thing, and besides, I had to work anyway. I was on my way back from Brandywine today on Rt 5 and I got behind a SILVER "M" heading north toward 495. The rider had on a white shirt w/blue long sleeves, blue jeans and a silver helmet. I was going to invest in aftermarket pipes, but after hearing that "nine" rumbbble by me....I think I'll pass on the pipes.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Hey Burple, I can't believe you were in my neck of the woods and didn't drop me a line or a call. I live just abou 15 minutes up from Brandywine. Well T-Bone, Greaseball and I were out riding today with the bunch from the Ft. Washington HD stealership today. We ended up down in Solomons Island. Ride safe man, see ya soon. I hope.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Sorry about that brotha, I need to compile a list of ALL local "M" riders and the city they call home so that won't happen again. I'm gonna drop you an email @comcast.net within the next day or so, with my cell number. We were at the range :duck: on Dyson Rd. on Sunday. I wasn't feeling well, so I drove the cage. As always, take care, keep the shiny side up and STAY SAFE. BTW, I haven't been on the "M" in 5 days, I think it's the flu :barf: or something. Make that 6 days.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts