M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Dunlop E3 250 installed today. Didn't have much time to ride cuz I'm working graveyard shift tonight. I did take it up to 100mph and the dynabeads are silky smooth. :bigthumbsup: Looks a little jacked up now tho. Guess I'll need bones soon. Whew! More mod money needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
516 Posts
You'll love that tire. Now get rid of that beaver tail so you can show it off!

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got my Dunlop E3 250 installed today. Didn't have much time to ride cuz I'm working graveyard shift tonight. I did take it up to 100mph and the dynabeads are silky smooth. :bigthumbsup: Looks a little jacked up now tho. Guess I'll need bones soon. Whew! More mod money needed.

I know. I know. Need to debeaver. Lol! I've got find find the side mount that has room for the Texas state inspection sticker on it. Anybody?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I know. I know. Need to debeaver. Lol! I've got find find the side mount that has room for the Texas state inspection sticker on it. Anybody?

Shayne makes 2 different side-mounts....one for just the plate, and an eztended one to mount decals as well. Mine is the extended one.

Not the best shot I have, but I'm at work right now. You can see from the bottom of the plate, the mount keeps going.

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Greggs makes 2 different side-mounts....one for just the plate, and an eztended one to mount decals as well. Mine is the extended one.

Not the best shot I have, but I'm at work right now. You can see from the bottom of the plate, the mount keeps going.
Thanks Bro! I knew I had seen one like that on here but didn't know where to get it. I've got a buddy that has his inspection sticker on the side of his vrod. The first place he went wouldn't put it there so he went to another place and they did it but I believe the law is that it has to be visible from the back and I don't want to give the po po anymore reason to pull me over than I already do. Lol!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts