M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does it usually cost around to have your bike dynoed???

·
Registered
788 Posts
Depends on what you are having done. There used to be ashop her that charged $50.00 for 3 runs and $200.00 to tune a power commander. Most places I called wanted $250.-300.00 to tune a power commander.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
to just have your bike put on a dyno and have 1 run on it usually runs anywhere from $60-$125. that is with no tuning what so ever.

a custom tune can run anywhere from $250-$400 depending on the place. best bet is to shop around and find a certified dynojet tuner.

hopefully some other members of the board that are near you will chime in and help you with a reputable place. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Do you need to have a power commander, etc. to have a bike dyno tuned or can they make adjustments to your factory ecu?

·
Registered
27 Posts
These idiots here tried to feed me a line of crap. Said it will be on the dyno for atleast 6-8 hours. Around 500.00!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had mine done at Metric Cycle in Tulsa:bigthumbsup:. [email protected]/lbs :drool: Base line was $30(if you just wanted to know what it was). full map $175.00 Just put in a new dyno(replacing the old one). :clap2:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
custom map was 325 no matter how many runs it took. they did 7 befor the air/fuel mix was dead on.
i have a friend near schaumburg who wants a dyno tune. can you please share where you got yours tuned so i can pass the info along to him?
thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
770 State Rd
Parryville, PA 18244
(610) 377-0440

Blocker Harley Davidson

$140 plus tax out the door custom Map about 2.5 hours

In case anyone is ever in PA lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts