1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you sticking with the Bully or going to the Power comander?

I'm installing the Stealth K&N's and TRE and plan on having a controller installed and tuned in May.

I'm staying with the Bully for now. I want to see the numbers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
PC-III

I just put on PC-III, Kuryakyn Hyperchargers, and D-Baffelled pipes...went with the standard PC-III load but looking to optimize.

Did you get good #'s ?

I am also ordering the Scorpion tips...any input or thoughts?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Putting Scorpion Tips on the C is no easy task let me tell you. Doing it in a way to make it look clean, and good is no easy task. I'll try to get some pics up as soon as possible, but I would not recommend buying these tips for the C unless you have a good problem solving sense and are willing to make a bracket and a rubber mount to mount them with. Just my .02, if I had to do it again, I would've ordered aftermarket pipes.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just put on PC-III, Kuryakyn Hyperchargers, and D-Baffelled pipes...went with the standard PC-III load but looking to optimize.

Did you get good #'s ?

I am also ordering the Scorpion tips...any input or thoughts?
My appointment is this Friday, the 30th. I'll post my numbers over the weekend and we will see the increase Gman's Bully FI controller, K&N intake and the Road Burner 2into1 pipes will bring.:drool:
I'll tell you one thing, Gman is very helpful when it comes to you buying something from him but with questions after the sale its another story. For me he only wants to push his products. Its like he reads right over my questions because he never answered them and just started trying to push his line. If he took the time to read the questions he would have seen I already had the products he was trying to push.:mad:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Orge691--I would love to see some good side pics. I really like the way they look on the M and thought the exhaust would be very close to the same installation procedure?

msmitch459--The PC-III was very simple to install and haven't had any issues with the stock/baseline, that I know of...:dontknow:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well here are the numbers for my C109R. [email protected],900rpm and 119.5ft/[email protected],600rpm . This was no a Superflow Dyno, at fastbikes in Wyoming, Mi.
I went with all Gmans recommended adds. Road Burner 2into1 exhaust, Gman's dual K&N intake, Bully fuel controller. Gman says if you do this using his controller (the Bully) you should be Horse Power +13.9%(112.2) / Torque +25.2%(125.0).
I now know this is not true. Although I am still very happy with the gains I received going with Gman I'm still disappointed. I think Gmans Dyno is the happy Dyno.

I hope this information helps others with decisions. The bully is a good controller but there is only a low, medium and high setting for fuel and there were some adjustment problems around 2,000 to 2,400 rpm range. I think the Powercommander has a much wider range to help compensate for any and all problems with the tune. I paid $100.00 and I believe its $300.00 for a powercommander.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Has anyone put a Power Commander on their C and had it dynoed? I would love to see the difference between the Bully and a PC.

I'm nowhere near the numbers Gman talked about. Has anyone followed his advice and done better at the dyno?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Putting Scorpion Tips on the C is no easy task let me tell you. Doing it in a way to make it look clean, and good is no easy task. I'll try to get some pics up as soon as possible, but I would not recommend buying these tips for the C unless you have a good problem solving sense and are willing to make a bracket and a rubber mount to mount them with. Just my .02, if I had to do it again, I would've ordered aftermarket pipes.
It's not easy but they look and sound great but if I have the $ I had order the 2 on 1 aftermarket pipes.

View attachment 26209

Copy of HPIM1581.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
custom map

Got my '08 c dyno'd the suzi shop did a custom map . So with a 2 into 1 side burner tre , intakes, power commander and 97 octane they squeezed 145 hr and 145 ftp torq , the only harly that could keep up with me was 124 ci :drool:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got my '08 c dyno'd the suzi shop did a custom map . So with a 2 into 1 side burner tre , intakes, power commander and 97 octane they squeezed 145 hr and 145 ftp torq , the only harly that could keep up with me was 124 ci :drool:
What intake were you using? Could you post pic's of this bike and the dyno chart you were given:clap2:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Where I live I got only one guy who can do custom mapping for pc on our bikes. So I am doing it first thing next spring. Leaving everything stock.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts