M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a good dyno shop in the Temecula area? Some time ago a guy on this forum gave me some contact information for a shop in Temecula that does alot of work on M109's but I lost that info.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Hey panzermanhttp://www.intrepidcycles.com/ Actually Minibrinks & Scoot Mc nasty are friends with these guys. I rode down there with Scoot & Mike the day Scoot had his DT. They had & probably still do have a power commander install with a DT 4 only $150...great deal.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool, gave Intrepid a call and talked to Don (Wayne was busy) have an appt for 0900 wed to dyno her, thanks much fellas!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had my 109 DT today and she runs a helluva lot better than before, came back with 122HP and 114 lbs of torque, smoother idle far better response, just a world of difference. Can't say thanks enough to Ron over at Intrepid Cycles and for the guys here that recommended them!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
What bolt on have you done?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Raw Taz exhaust, PC3, K&N filters in Holley , JSD-3M TRE ( no effect on Dyno but it was a mod)

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Raw Taz exhaust, PC3, K&N filters in Holley , JSD-3M TRE ( no effect on Dyno but it was a mod)
That's interesting, I have the raw pipe and thunder tornados and basically got the same result as yours, 122. Nice :bigthumbsup:

Did they do an advanced tune or a basic tune?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
It took him over 4 hours partially due to the need to update my PC3 software but yes he did an advanced tune on her. I am glad to know that you got the same or close to the same results with a near similar setup. I quoted SAE results and not the higher results. I cannot tell the difference on the HP and T change yet as I really need to change my rear tire (Monday) but I can, without a doubt, say the bike runs and idles so much better than ever before. My throttle position sensor( no idea what the hell this was until he explained it to me) was all out of whack and she was running pretty damn rich (kind of figured this by the backfires on cooler mornings)

The big deal to me with these guys was, although very busy, they took the time to explain things to me, showed patience over some of ignorance and kept a great sense of humor. Have had my crotch rockets DT'd in the past and never got close to the same type of service and education.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I'm glad that they took great care of you! There a great bunch of guys @ Intrepid.
Hey Mini :bigthumbsup:Its been a while. I would like 2 get a PC & a DT on WhiteStar pretty soon. Do they still have that same price going on 4 it @ Intrepid?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dyno Tune

I live in Murrieta and saw the post about Intrepid Cycles, I gave them a call, talked to Don. I took my bike in Wednesday and just got it back today (Saturday). Throttle response is awesome, I can really tell the difference. I plan on taking my M109 there for servicing. If you need a Dyno, take it to Intrepid Cycles. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts