M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got off the dyno . 77hp - 93 foot pound torque 113 mph (180kph )
Standard air cleaners, cobra pipe and Cobra fi2000 fuel management

At the Tread

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
That is some really good numbers. Your making more right now than a 1670 Star Warrior 74 and 93. With some really open intakes you would be right there with a 110 inch CVO harley. Then ya gotta run it.

·
Registered
743 Posts
hi mine on the dyno was 79.25hp and 103 foot pound with the swepts pcv vchargers and a mod

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was impressed , I'll go back when I get my hyperchargers
My mates took there bikes as well

Dyna Streetbob 1584 cc with pipes and power commander 76 hp - 99 footlb
Victory Jackpot 1750 cc with pipes and power commander 88hp - 105 footlb

So I've spent about $15k less than them 8) so not a bad effort

·
Registered
743 Posts
i would like to know what a sideburner 2 into one would post the 2 into one pipes on the 109s are really good numbers

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Usually the 2 into 1 is a higher producing pipe than the 2 into 2. And anything you can do to increase the cold air intake on the bike is going to pay bigger dividends when you already have the other goodies on it. A good TRE, a fuel processor. A Ducks mod or something like it. Hypercharger if you got the cash. and a good race style pipe. Keep this going where are the rest of you power hounds. You guys are kicking some good numbers out there.:congrats:
bob

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
youtube M90

Not sure how to put vid on here so check out the link !!!

·
Registered
743 Posts
hows your fuel economy now ever since i put the v chargers on mine has been bad last run i did it used about six bucks more off fuel the guy that dynoed the bike said it may be because there is a air temp sensor inside the air box and now its getting colder air it may be putting more fuel into the bike

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
16.5 klms per litre ,
Don't know what that is in mile per gallon ?

·
Registered
413 Posts
According to my calcs that is about 38-40 mpg. That is incredible, I get about 40 on the highway and I get about 32 when I am really having fun down the road. Mines stock though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts