M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just had my bike dyno this week and I was wondering if this dyno looked ok? I think it is on the low side compared to what I have seen on the site, I know all dyno's are different but most that I see are in the same range for this bike. Here is the mods that I have on it: K&N filter, Duck mod( M109R cut out logo), HardKhrome res-tech pipes with pwr port( must add I got them for 250.00..I was happy as a *** with a bad of DKKKKSS...LOL), thanks to a dealer going out of business :bigthumbsup:, pwr comander. I have not put a tre on yet, but will be adding one. Will I need another dyno? Please let me know what you guys think, will post pic of the bike this week, Just had a lot of chrome work done to it. Also it is a 2006 burple, I thought they made these with a special dilithum crystal technogly. They say its the fastest. :agree:

View attachment 18401

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ZOOM!!!!

Thanks Zoom, yea not really stuck on bragging rights, just want the most bang for my buck. I don't care about the numbers really but I do want the most hp/tq I can get to haul my azz around. I still like a little speed some time. I come off of a Zx14 so I am not looking for the same number as that. I know what fast is…lol and they are fast. 100+ is cool with me when I'm just playing around, when the roads are clear of course. I drive trucks and my CDL are my livelihood, don't want to screw those up. Yea I was just courious, he didnt charge me for it because he had my bike so long but I guess it donsn't hurt to ask...:hot:Will post picks when I pick it up this week. I just hope i dont get out there trying to rideit like my ZX14 and kill myself. I almost broke my dam leg turning a corner like a sports bike and got scared and put my leg dwn ( stupid) I dint feel comfortable turning with my legs in front of me, I got to learn how to ride all over again....lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.