M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an apointment setup for next Monday at Thunder to do a map for the BigAir with the Cobra pipes. Got any guess what it will be this time with the Power Commander? :evil: :doorag: :super:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Lamont,

125 Hp or more would be nice! Total peak HP does not mean the bike is as quick as it can be from my understanding. Are you going to run any timed runs or how quick you get to a certain speed??? :dontknow:

I'm looking forward to your report on this. Don't forget to include the A/F ratio as well. I would like to see how much difference the Power Commander performs. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Chuck

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
My guess is......... still not enough , but is there ever :p :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
525 Posts
124 HP and 112 TQ

·
Registered
664 Posts
185 Hp 200# torque... :D
If your gonna be hopeful lets be hopeful :evil:
(he forgot to tell everyone he is running only bottle, no air... :joke: )

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't know where those bikes come from but, I seen mine on the dyno 141hp/129tq
Igave her all she's got top end was down bouncing off the peg.I heard 10% off on the speed
with the needle that farover over its gotta be 145/150.never bothered to ask for WFO
on the dyno

·
Registered
770 Posts
BMW109 said:
I don't know where those bikes come from but, I seen mine on the dyno 141hp/129tq
Igave her all she's got top end was down bouncing off the peg.I heard 10% off on the speed
with the needle that farover over its gotta be 145/150.never bothered to ask for WFO
on the dyno
I call major b/s prove it post pics of dyno chart

·
Registered
450 Posts
BMW109 said:
on the dyno
You are good man :bigthumbsup: still can't wait till u actually ride an m109

·
Registered
53 Posts
Lamonster said:
I have an apointment setup for next Monday at Thunder to do a map for the BigAir with the Cobra pipes. Got any guess what it will be this time with the Power Commander? :evil: :doorag: :super:
And the production units will flow more air and weigh less than the ones we have on now. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts