M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wobbling back and forth

It is at 40 psi

It was mounted last year at the end of the season, tire only has about 1800 miles on it

The Rim does not seem to be out just the tire I put it up on the jack and ran it and there it is going back and forth.:dontknow:

So the Question is has anyone seen this???

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
that doesnt sound right. either the bead is not seated or the tire is doo-doo. it should not wobble.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Make sure everything is tight in the rear end first. If everything is snugged up then you might need to pull the wheel and inspect a little more on the tire and wheel. It could be possible that your tire threw a belt even though it is uncommon, it does happen.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it all seems ok to me

Make sure everything is tight in the rear end first. If everything is snugged up then you might need to pull the wheel and inspect a little more on the tire and wheel. It could be possible that your tire threw a belt even though it is uncommon, it does happen.
I have had everything apart on this bike including the final drive hub secondary I have inspected what I can to see the space between the hub and rim is true and there is not vibration of any type I am going to pop the tire off and see if maybe remounting well do.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I had a brand new one do that. Had it installed on my rim, went home and mounted it and the whole bike shook as I went down the street.
The tire was defective. I got it replaced and now all is good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts