1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Pretty dang good price, that's a full beer cheaper then what I paid

·
Registered
159 Posts
Same. I shoped around and the best I could get was $799nz for a front and rear metzler fitted. That was from Colemans suzuki in Auckland. Have you given any thought to importing a pair from USA??

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I am willing to buy and ship tires for my Aussie, and NZ brothers, if it is cheaper for you guys... Just PM me.:bigthumbsup: I've done it in the past for KiwiTroy. You paypal me the money, I'll purchase tires, then ship.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hey there hink next time i need a new tire i will pm you about it ,would be great an much appreciated.That price i quoted was $430 nzd an that was through a mates friend that works at a honda motor bike shop.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Hey there hink next time i need a new tire i will pm you about it ,would be great an much appreciated.That price i quoted was $430 nzd an that was through a mates friend that works at a honda motor bike shop.
$430 NZD=$295 USD

Tire: $140 USD = $200.50 NZD
Shipping: $100 USD (approx.) = $143.20 NZD

Total: $240 USD (est.) = $343.70 (est.)

·
Registered
439 Posts
Very funny bambam lol. :a18: looks approx a $100 cheaper Hink got to be better in my pocket than a stealers, cheers for the info.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
If you ask Capt Chaos(Hink) nicely he would delivery it to you. He's just that type of guy...

Big Ol Softie

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I had been thinking about doing what Hink is doing, You're the man Hink:bigthumbsup::#1:

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
I always wonder about the age of the tires. I heard if the tire is too old, it will wear out quicker.
Problem is, I don't know what too old is. Anyone know what too old is. Second, how do you read those numbers to find out how old the tire is.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts