M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
OHHHHHHHHHHH...that's mean :evil: I Liked it :bigthumbsup: Congrats on the new LOW you... :nopic:

Devilish

P.S.

oh you knew that was coming

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
moto said:
now that youv'e drop it, tell me if it vibrates a little when you squeeze the throttle?
Maybe that's your problem.... My throttle twists :joke: :p

·
Registered
600 Posts
xnsxer said:
2 1/2 inches in the rear that is! :D Looks great, thanks Jason.
Ed
Damn, man... I was getting all teary-eyed when I read the topic of this thread, ready to write you a long reply saying that it will be o.k., that parts can be replaced, etc, etc. :dontknow:

Congrats on being "dumped" :bigthumbsup:

I've never used this emoticon before but it seems appropriate here: :nopic:

·
Registered
128 Posts
6' 3" and 285lbs and love it. I put them on and dropped my preload a little from where it was at from the dealer. Rides much much better now. Not to mention the angle of the seat changed a bit. It is actually more comfortable for me lowered than stock. :bigthumbsup:

Plus it just looks bad a$$!!!!! Not often you get the best of both worlds with a mod....

·
Registered
260 Posts
does the kickstand angle have to be changed to keep a good lean?
also don't think i have seen anyone that has done a 1.5 inch anyone out there have pics of 1.5 inch?
Bruce

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im illiterate when it comes to computers so I dont know how to post pics. As for as the kickstand angle its
not a problem at all, it sits with plenty of weight on the stand on level ground. I doesnt shudder any different that usual. Ive only ridden about 20 miles with it lowered and have gradually leaned more and more without scraping.
definitely didnt lose as much lean angle as I thought I would. Seems to ride the same. Love it.

Ed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts