M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i could not wait for someone to develop a kit for my silver so i went ahead and did it my self I KNOW! you want pics they will be posted today along with the nitrous set up and the rest of the pictures of the bike :bigthumbsup: But i tell you what she really likes to breath now. And i am going to post my stock air boxes up for sale in the classifieds. Just as a teaser its two 3 inch mandrel bent chrome pipes with two inverted ( that means the ends of the filter are sunkin it to catch the air)silver k&n cone filters on the end they are hard mounted to the cylinder jugs just  like factory boxes :SO THEY JUST DONT FLOP AROUND! :D And you can here that bad boy breath a buddy of mine says it looks like a twin turbo M109R from the front and the rear ANYWAYS :eek:.....Pics coming soon check later today oh and your wondering about the $$$$$ well lets just say any of us can do it for under $100 and thats everything out the door :) :D ;) :p :bigthumbsup: OH AND THIS LITTLE SETUP ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER MODS MADE ME ALREADY GIVE A DONATION TO THE LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT :cop: HE CLOCKED ME FROM A DEAD STOP AT A LIGHT AND ACROSS THE INTERSECTION ON THE OTHER SIDE 59MPH THAT VROD NEXT TO ME NEVER HAD A CHANCE :evil: :confused:

·
Registered
849 Posts
I, and I suspect many others, will be waiting for the pics, instructions, parts list, etc so we can see if we can make your mod our own in a reasonable fashion. Sounds great so far.
Jer

·
Registered
525 Posts
Pics Pics Pics !!!! That mod sounds cool.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Botlfed 109, you didn't send pictures last time you promised them either and you didn't reply to your post. I want to believe you because this sounds awesome, but I have to see some visuals here buddy. Don't you even have a camera cell phone?

·
Registered
48 Posts
do u have the stock exhaust on there still or stock computer.....seems too me that u would have too change the exzhaust and computer if ur taking in that much air.........and if u did change the exhaust and comp i bet that baby roars...................cant wait for pics

·
Registered
752 Posts
I think I am sold too. I am sick of waiting and the price is so nice.

If you'll share I am starting too.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm still curious to see how you hooked that huge tube into the stock rubber intake peice. The only way I can see this happening is that you slipped the tube over the rubber piece. I'm stumped....
Did you get those parts in the ricer section of pepboys (no disrespect meant in that what so ever)?

1 - 20 of 110 Posts