M109 Rider Forums banner

Ducks, Stebel, and Stripe finished

2K views 34 replies 27 participants last post by  ooinkk 
#1 · (Edited)
I finally got my rear stripe put on. I had Signs Now in Springfield, MO install it and I think it looks great (even better than the job I did installing the front stripe). I also installed the Stebel (loud as hell):evil: and the wiring kit that Rynosback sold me worked perfectly. I also put on the clutch cable that Blue Lion sent me to hold me over until my Barnett gets sent back to me. Thanks again Blue Lion! And last but not least I got my Ducks intakes put on and the LEDs (I need brighter LEDs) installed inside. I think they look great (thanks Len), but let me know what you guys think. Sorry my garage is such a disaster, I was a little busy tearing open boxes and installing parts today.

See less See more
#18 ·
You to Glenn, maybe you will have put on enough miles to burn through those stock tires by then!:bigthumbsup: Tell AT&T that you installed a work box (uni-go trailer) on your 9 so you can ride for work (tax writeoff!):D

#19 · (Edited)
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

she looks good Jeremy! did u do a stripe on the front fender too or the headlight cowl??? Curious...
No, because I didn't want to do different sizes on the stripe, but that is something for me to think about. I look at it this way, my 9 is the ultra rare Silver LE now. But the stripe will probably happen in paint this next winter just depends if it can get worked in cleanly with the mural I want to do, of a Soldier (or my squad) in front of an MRAP or M1151.

#13 ·
jdmitchell and ghostm109 where did you guys mount your steble? mind posting pics if not too hard? I mounted mine on the right side. longest and hardest part for me was to find out where and how to relocate the SET valve and mounting the horn. Since installing the steble, I have found myself hitting that horn button more often than before.

JD your bike is looking sweeter every time I see it.

#17 · (Edited)
jdmitchell and ghostm109 where did you guys mount your steble? mind posting pics if not too hard? I mounted mine on the right side. longest and hardest part for me was to find out where and how to relocate the SET valve and mounting the horn. Since installing the steble, I have found myself hitting that horn button more often than before.

JD your bike is looking sweeter every time I see it.
I mounted mine behind the right side cover, I used the great install pics included with the kit that Rynosback sells and it detailed every bit of the install, except the removal of the stock set valve but I don't even know why it was on there since I have a sideburner. And just a question here, why did you keep your set valve, I see you have a roadburner on your avatar pic? Oh and the train horn............. errr Stebel is so loud that I can't wait to make some idiot wet their pants if I catch em with their windows down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.