M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well after getting a late jump on mods, since I was so busy doing covers, I finally got my bike back together today. The new mods include New paint job, Ducks custom intakes :bigthumbsup:, Velocity Pros 2-1 exhaust, FI2000r, K&N air filters, Joe Florida 180 LED kit w/remote, Greggs swing arm cover and caliper covers. I love the sound of this exhaust!!!!! When I took it for a ride with the FI2000R and the pipe, HOLY CRAP it was like I found a whole new world of torque in this beast!! I like the way it came out. Kind of pissed the pinstripping didn't come out as good as I would like but I can live with it for a season. Most wouldn't see it but I am kind of anal about my bike and it will bug me. Always new paint next year I guess. It's not even close to a paint job that Joe can do but maybe next time. LOL Hope you guys like it.

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
talk about putting together covers and paint...subtle but killer! would that be the new mesh?
yeah that is the new mesh. A lot smaller openings. I think it will look good when the designs have small openings. Designs that have bigger designs I would still go with the standard mesh.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Looks great Len. Nice work!!:bigthumbsup: Who did your intakes those are killer??:dontknow::joke: We've got to get together and ride sometime. It's funny we are so close by but yet so far away!:confused:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Looks good, get some burple mesh for your authentic Ducks air cleaners and that will set it off.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

Looks sweet Len!!! Very nice Job!! and love the pipe bro! ;)

cant wait to see in person!!

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
looks great Len. glad to hear you got some time to dome some mods for yourself for a change. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
159 Posts
That is awesome looking! Those flames really compliment the burple. I am always amazed at the amount of creativity the people on this website have. Again, very awesome bike. :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,940 Posts
Looks great Len, the colors match really well and I like the way the cover matches too. Excellent job! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts