M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys...hopefully Santa will be bringing a pair of Duck's covers to the crib....Currently i have the Swepts exhaust and PCIII..i will be adding K&N filters to the duck covers...My question is what type of change to the PC (or map)will i need to make the BEAST HOLLA!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
I'm getting a set of Ducks sometime this winter (probably after the holidays), I just can't decide which style I want. There are so many nice ones.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I had a design all picked out and even had a prelim sketch done and then came up with a different idea. Was originally going to do my NFL team but have since changed my mind and decided on something from Star Trek. The covers will need red LEDs behind the logo to give it that proper look at night. This will also involve paint and I'm not sure who in my area is good at that. Really don't want to take the plastic off & ship it across country.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Doesn't the PCIII have preset maps for the 109???
Yes it does, but it doesn't include the Ducks Air Intake mod. If you want the maximum performance and fuel consumption out of your bike you will need to get it dynoed by a good and reliable shop/person.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes it does, but it doesn't include the Ducks Air Intake mod. If you want the maximum performance and fuel consumption out of your bike you will need to get it dynoed by a good and reliable shop/person.
I''m in Chicago area who has a good and reliable shop for me to go to.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts