M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was in the garage finishing up on the airbox re-install and the mail truck pulled up and to my surprise it was my new covers from Ducks. They turned out excellent, and they got completed sooner than I had anticipated. I will install them as soon as I get the brackets for the intakes to mount them to the jugs. Thanks Len!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Len is a talented individual, and I am glad that I decided to go this direction. I can ride because the guys that came before me did what they did, so I felt like I needed to show those guys that I appreciate their sacrifices. I can't wait to take my bike to show the Vets from my hometown VFW and see what they think.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That looks very familiar...................have contacted Sorge about making one for me already.

I wanted the American flag originally but the 50 stars would have ended being to small to cut, I saw your covers that Len made for you and I loved em. I had been on the ducks site at least 3 times and never noticed the POW MIA covers, so I knew I had to get em. I hope you don't mind a second set out there.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I wanted the American flag originally but the 50 stars would have ended being to small to cut, I saw your covers that Len made for you and I loved em. I had been on the ducks site at least 3 times and never noticed the POW MIA covers, so I knew I had to get em. I hope you don't mind a second set out there.
Not at all, more attention needs to be given to the ones that gave all.........They should never be forgotten!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
:congrats: they turned out great. Len does awesome work. the led's will really help make them stand out at night. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Nice covers I am definitely thinking about going Ducks.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Another great job Len! Enjoy those covers JD. MY father is a Vietnam Vetran with a Bronze Star!:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,086 Posts
Looks great JD, and another awesome job Len!

I've seen John's and that design looks great.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts