M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:edit: Yup... Pulled into the driveway, thought the kickstand was down and just go off. You never realize how heavy these bikes are until you have to pick one up off it's side. :mad: Broke the clutch lever in half, scratced the mirror and air cover. I think the shifter is bent slightly, at least I don't remember it looking that way. :redfaced:

Oh well... I guess I do my levers and air cover mods sooner that expected.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
No Brainer!

:agree: Makes the choice to do mods really easy! I bet if you asked around people have some of this stuff just sitting in their garage. DLP sale is on till 7-9-2010 as well. At least it went down on the side with no pipes!

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
:agree: Makes the choice to do mods really easy! I bet if you asked around people have some of this stuff just sitting in their garage. DLP sale is on till 7-9-2010 as well. At least it went down on the side with no pipes!
:agree: with BEN.... ;) and I might have a few of those if you wanted to do stock... drop me a pm if you want me to look..... oK

Good luck and sorry to hear!!

·
Registered
735 Posts
we saw you guys heading in from the ride last night. Was the ride that invigorating that you just forgot to put the kickstand down? I don't wanna poke fun, lest i be posting the same.
Keep us up on what you need to fix the bike.
Andre

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So what happened, it didn't just fall for any reason… :beer2: :joke:
I wish I had an excuse... Nope, just forgot to put the kickstand down.

I think they should come down automatically when you shut the bike off. I don't know how the manufactures can expect us to remember all the time :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Crap!! Sorry to here this bro!! If you need help with anything let us know.

Now it's time to get an Air Ride and a 300!! With it slammed all the way down and that wide arse it just about stands up on it's own. :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now it's time to get an Air Ride and a 300!! With it slammed all the way down and that wide arse it just about stands up on it's own. :D[/QUOTE]

:a20:

That's why I love this forum... All kinds of help out there.

Thanks guys. Going out of town for a few weeks on vacation so I will decide the path to take then. Just need to convince the wife how the rear tire got wrecked because it wasn't big enough.

:doorag:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Now it's time to get an Air Ride and a 300!! With it slammed all the way down and that wide arse it just about stands up on it's own. :D
:a20:

That's why I love this forum... All kinds of help out there.

Thanks guys. Going out of town for a few weeks on vacation so I will decide the path to take then. Just need to convince the wife how the rear tire got wrecked because it wasn't big enough.

:doorag:[/QUOTE]

Hey what are friends for if they can't help you spend your money!! Have fun on your trip and be sure to make it back in time for our GA Meet, when we decide on a date!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
442 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bike Don.

On another note though, you COULD sort of accidently on purpose unintentionally drop it the other way by mistake.

I have two words for you: CUSTOM PAINT. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.