M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i took delivery of a beautiful black 109 to my house. my neighbors gathered around to view this beatiful machine. even the harley guys were impressed. for stock pipes they sure sound sweet. i talked  the dealer into giving me an icon ti max mesh  jacket, manual, and a cover. the oil was filled perfectly. the clutch was even adjusted properly. the front axel pinch bolts were so loose they almost fell out. the shock tool was also missing. i cannot stop going to the garage to look at this beaut. i probably will find myself sleepwalking to the garage. well tomarrow i get insurance and i probably wont get off the bike. i will report back to my first ride impressions.

:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
33 Posts
bad109 said:
... i probably will find myself sleepwalking to the garage. well tomarrow i get insurance and i probably wont get off the bike. i will report back to my first ride impressions.

:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:
Make it easy on yourself, just bring a pillow with you and sleep on the thing. lol.

:welcome: , and congrats.

·
Registered
291 Posts
That sounds like the advice from the owner of a silver or purple M109R. :a20:

Don't be fooled, everyone knows black is definitely the fastest color!

-Tim

·
Registered
154 Posts
That's right Tim knows! there is ba!!fu!! Black!, Slow Silver and well... um the other one.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I always find something around the house i have to take out to the garage... Just to spy on my 109.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Congrats....I got 790 miles on mine and love it like the first day I got it...I don't go to the garage that often ..but when I do..... :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Grinning in Western North Carolina!!

Just a note to let everybody know that there is a Big Black 109-alive and well living in WNC.

I picked up my beauty in Waynesville, yesterday. So far the only problem is the muscles in my face hurt from grinnin' ear-to-ear! This bike really rips.....I love it!!

I've been reading and learning from this site for about a month and now I feel like I'm a part of ya'll.
If there's anyone out there in my area, let me know?

jt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts