M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
I'm curious to hear the rest of the story on this one. If JR hasn't ripped the rear end out of his bike yet, then you definitely must have gotten one with a flaw. Anyway, do tell.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
J R said:
Well I try and be nice.and who knows ???I have had shaft drive bikes since the 80,s with nitrous and big bore kits and everything else and i think of all that time only thing i ever broke was a shaft on a 86 v-max at the dragstrip with a slick and motor work and nitrous and wheelie bars after 2 years of pounding the bike leaving bars ect in my youth.But all the other bikes 4 wheelers ect with shaft drives ive never had a problem with ever.just the once and again that was with a slick at a track with the bottle and motor work hitting it hard right out of the hole on a sticky race track. I was out a few mins ago and did another wheelie and burnout just for this thread to see if the shaft would break and youll be happy to know that after a good holeshot prolly number 200 its still feels solid :D
Thanks JR!! :bigthumbsup:
We appreciate your willingness to go the extra mile, or wheelie in this case.

M109R Able to withstand 200 JR holeshots without skipping a beat! Get yours today!

I beat the hell out of mine (best I can) and have no issues in nearly 3000 miles.
Maybe this guy babied it during the breakin period...

Sledzep

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Although I've never hammered mine dead red off the line (back tires are expensive), I do run mine hard with lots of power shifts carrying lots of weight (me!). Not even a hint of a problem here. This sounds fishy!!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
J R said:
No this one he hits a bear gets off the bike beats the bear with his drive shaft and then snaps it back in and heads into work leaving car rubber marks on the road as he takes off as well as one pissed off bear thats been run down and beat in the head with a driveshaft :joke:
LOL !!!!!!!! :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :pop:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts