M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to L.T.T. for the new bones. I took off the 1.5 and put on the 2.75 bones that L.T.T. hooked me up with, he is a super guy and I can't wait to meet him here in a couple weeks. So here are a couple pics from my lunch break today at the lake.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Awesome....did you put them on yourself? How much were they and how much time and money did the stealer extract if you didn't do it ? Also, did you scrape pegs more?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can't get much lower than that, it really looks tough now.
Not with a "big guy" on the 9 too. Some of these little feather weights could go 3 with out problems, but I figured 2.5 or 2.75 would work good for me. The 9 still rides great, just a little more harsh, but definently still comfortable.

·
Registered
34 Posts
good work....looks great 8)

·
Registered
960 Posts
I have the 2 1/4 drop. I like the looks of your more than mine but I would guess that mineis a little more functional. Trade offs I guess. Looks awesome, Jeremy!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have the 2 1/4 drop. I like the looks of your more than mine but I would guess that mineis a little more functional. Trade offs I guess. Looks awesome, Jeremy!:bigthumbsup:
I notice that you have a passenger back rest, my wife will not ride on my 9. So I will take the looks over the extra half inch. She said that she will take a can-am when the time is right, so at least I am making progress with her.

·
Registered
35 Posts
looks good! i just ordered my 2.25 the other day...making me wish I went with the 2.75.

·
Registered
384 Posts
sWEET

SWEET BRO, HOW DO YOU GET THAT ON THE TRAILER. I HAVE ISSUES GETTING PEARL ON THE TRAILER. SHE NABBS THE CHIN EVERYTIME

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Looks killer bro! love it low! BUT for sure will scrape even with just ur arse on there.... mine are 2.25 and I saw the other day that my pipe is scraped... (CRAP) as far as getting it on a trailer, I dont sit on mine I walk it up cause if I dont it will scrape putting it on the trailer.... See ya soon!
:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,870 Posts
Looks great Jeremy. It looks about the same as my 2" Yana Shiki bones, but they seem to set lower than 2". The bottom of my rear fender strut is level with the top of the rim when it's on the side stand, and yours looks about the same. A straight on side shot of mine is in my sig pics.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Just wondering how you're going to keep up with everyone that close to the ground! Maybe you shoulda gone with air ride for the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have 2.25, wish i had went with 2.75. your bike looks great

What is your seat covered with? its shiney!
It is faux gator, I got my seat from baldylatino.

SWEET BRO, HOW DO YOU GET THAT ON THE TRAILER. I HAVE ISSUES GETTING PEARL ON THE TRAILER. SHE NABBS THE CHIN EVERYTIME
haven't tried to put it on a trailer, but even before I would just walk it up, that way there is as little weight as possible on the bike.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts