M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! You all have been so helpful since I joined. So, I thought I'd seek some more.

I'm looking for a way to put something directly below the driver seat so I can stand up.

Fuel tank Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Not for stunts or other forms of stupidity. During long rides my hips or ass or basically anything below the waist for that matter will start to cramp up or get sore. Instead of having to pull over for a few moments just to shake a leg and get pressure off my derriere, I want to stand up. I did it all the time on my Spyder and HD Sportster, I figured I would do it with the 9.

Any thoughts, ideas and suggestions?

Thanks! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
You're going to have big issues with ground clearance in turns if you put anything there. Try standing up with one leg on the front peg and the other on the rear. I can pop myself up like that and it helps with stretching on long rides. You can alternate which leg is forward to get the most out of it.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I'm abt 6 ft and need a good leg stretch every so often and I get mine by standing up on my existing front pegs located exactly where the factory put them.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts