M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Custom World Int is making a new drivers backrest to be used in a "Solo" configuration with their solo rack

After shopping around I was able to get the rack for $169.95 and the backrest for $245 from Mean Cycles with free shipping.

I'll post picks when I put them on the bike. :D

·
Registered
643 Posts
sweet! i was just pondering the solo rack thing today as a possible winter project. wonder if it can be had in black?

does the rider backrest bolt to the rack? thats what it looks like & that would be a much preferable to bolting one to the holes that the seat bolt too

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet! i was just pondering the solo rack thing today as a possible winter project. wonder if it can be had in black?

does the rider backrest bolt to the rack? thats what it looks like & that would be a much preferable to bolting one to the holes that the seat bolt too
:bigthumbsup:
From what they tell me the rack bolts in the same holes as the pilon. Then the backrest bolts to the rack.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Backrest & Solo Rack

Hey Radgen,

How did you go with the install? Did the parts fit well on the "C"?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mods

Hey Radgen,

How did you go with the install? Did the parts fit well on the "C"?
I had to do mods to the front bracket and drill a hole in my fender to make it work but it looks great!! I'll post pics this afternoon under a new thread of all my weekend's mods.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts