M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After going on a couple of long distance rides, I decided I needed a back rest. I had one on my Harley and loved it. Fabed it up today, worked much better than I thought.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Nice job bro. You gunna make it to ROT Rally?

I got in on the Grasshopper group buy, got a drivers backrest, with pocket on the back for $95 shipped, cant wait to try it out!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have not been out to the rally in about three years, too hot and crowded for me. We usally go up and ride on Saturday and do sixth street on Sat night. Maybe we can meet up. Went to the Harley dealership here and they had that Mustang backrest on clearance for $85. I seen the grasshopper but not for the 90. I love the bike but finding parts is tough. Ive made everything so far.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Have not been out to the rally in about three years, too hot and crowded for me. We usally go up and ride on Saturday and do sixth street on Sat night. Maybe we can meet up. Went to the Harley dealership here and they had that Mustang backrest on clearance for $85. I seen the grasshopper but not for the 90. I love the bike but finding parts is tough. Ive made everything so far.
You did a hell of a job on it, your right about the seat for the 90, it might fit, but you already fabbed up a great peice.

Alot of the Rally go'ers do sixth street on Fri night, but I don't even go at all. I ride all day, then park the bike at night and have a good time. If you decide to come shoot me a PM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.