M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked at the dragster exhaust but i dont like the way it covers the swing arm (or really the way it DOESNT cover the swing arm)

I looked at the roadburner and it seems to cover the arm much better... anyone have a comparison of the two?

Performance and sound is preffered over appearance but i'd like to have the best of both worlds....

·
Registered
150 Posts
THE DRAGSTERS ARE VERY, VERY, VERY :edit: LOUD!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE THEM, BUT NOW I HAVE TO RIDE IN BACK OF THE
GROUP.........AS FAR AS POWER GOES IT SEAMS TO BE SOMEWHAT BETTER, THEN I DID THE FI2000, RAM AIR FILTER
AND JSD-2M AND WELL JUST HOLD ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
blueovalforlife said:
I looked at the dragster exhaust but i dont like the way it covers the swing arm (or really the way it DOESNT cover the swing arm)

I looked at the roadburner and it seems to cover the arm much better... anyone have a comparison of the two?

Performance and sound is preffered over appearance but i'd like to have the best of both worlds....
I take it you don't like the looks of the JR pipe? As everyone here knows, mine was lost by UPS but I did see and hear IT Guy's and it looks good and sounds really good. Weight savings to boot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts