M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for Dragon Ride at the end of the month? I started a thread on the VTXOA board that seems to be taking hold and growing a little. There maybe 2, 4, 10 or more of us from Colorado riding to Deal's Gap to meet up with some others from the VTXOA board. It will be a mixed bunch of bikes... last year Lamont and his friend (Mike, I think) showed up on their Boss Hoss's. I took the Rocket III and and few VTXers and one Magna met us there. It was November 16th or 17th and cold as all get-out in the morning... but the afternoon was great!!!!

We're going a couple of weeks earlier this year and fingers are x'd for good weather. It would be cool to see 5, 10 or 50 109's show up. :D

I don't know which bike I'm taking yet... :dontknow:

Anyone interested????? Rooms are selling out fast!!!!!!!! ;)

Here are more detail on the subject:

http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=166486

http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=164348

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
joe said:
live 20 miles away...will be there :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
anywhere close to Alcoa... do you know a good place to meet for dinner, Friday evening??? Looking for a great steak!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Man,
I work 2 weekends out of the month and you picked one of them :edit:. I'd like to go but it would have to be the following weekend. Oh well, maybe next time, you guys enjoy the trip! I like the ride up just about as much as the "Dragon" itself. It's purdy country :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Don

If anybody wants to do it the first weekend of November....Lets gooooo!!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
joe said:
live 20 miles away...will be there :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Looks like everybody's got a place to stay. :joke: :evil:

I was there September 1st...still waiting on my killboy cd. :doorag:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I will be there from the 23-27th, I'm leaving on the 27th for Columbus, GA. Wish I could stay another couple of days but I would have a very upset brother :D

Have fun and stay safe :bigthumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts