M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The almost final plan...... looking forward to see you all Friday evening.

We still need a Saturday morning meeting place for breakfast. How about 8:30 at the Comfort Inn in Alcoa????

We are leaving Denver at 6:00 AM Thursday morning and we'll try to get in about 700-750 miles. 

Should pull in to Alocoa between 3-4 PM on Friday! 

Dinner at the Roadhouse Steakhouse at 6:30!!!!!    :bigthumbsup:

Dragon for breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday and Sunday - meeting at the Comfort Inn in Alcoa at 8:30 AM (both days)!!!!!!!!   ;)

So... who's on the final (I'm there) list???????  :D   

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Re: Dragon Ride 10/27-29 ----> Last Call !!!!

Man, I would love to ride the Dragon that weekend, but I already have plans. The wife is working, so I have my girls on Saturday, and I have already committed to riding in a local benefit ride on Sunday. Hope you have a good time.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts

I have to work every weekend :realmad: so I'm out of luck :p

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

G said:
We are here.... weather is clearing up!!!! It's gonna be 2 great days of riding!

If you're anywhere close.... meet us at the Comfort Suites in Alocoa at 8:30 Sat or Sun, if you want to run the Dragon with us.

Lamont..... grab a bike, any bike and get down here!!!!!!! There's an ST13 and a ZZR1200 with us. This is gonna be fun!!!!!!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

G said:
We are here.... weather is clearing up!!!! It's gonna be 2 great days of riding!

If you're anywhere close.... meet us at the Comfort Suites in Alocoa at 8:30 Sat or Sun, if you want to run the Dragon with us.

Lamont..... grab a bike, any bike and get down here!!!!!!! There's an ST13 and a ZZR1200 with us. This is gonna be fun!!!!!!!! :bigthumbsup:
Today was great.... tomorrow should be even better!!!! Ride time is 8:30!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts