M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
161 Posts
walker said:
tried to look, bro; just not patient enough for those to completley load. but, kudos on riding the dragon. i've heard it's a blast.
No kidding, I'm on high speed and it is still quite slow.
 
G

·
BIGD... said:
WTF IS THE DRAGON? I hope it's the name of the ride and not the bike?
The tail of the dragon :) nice ride in NC

Very nice pic's I really like killboy he does a wonderful job, so to get that many pic's in one day you must have road it a few time :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: Looks good nice job!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
248 Posts
firecat said:
The tail of the dragon :) nice ride in NC

Very nice pic's I really like killboy he does a wonderful job, so to get that many pic's in one day you must have road it a few time :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: Looks good nice job!!!
Thanks for the info! Sorry to hear about your loss, quite a traumatic event for anyone to endure. Glad to hear you're OK.
 
G

·
BIGD... said:
Thanks for the info! Sorry to hear about your loss, quite a traumatic event for anyone to endure. Glad to hear you're OK.
LOL no loss just adding character ::) see now with gaze bandages all over the bike there is no way anyone from this board will get my bike confused with anyone Else's (that is until my tank and light get in ;) then I'll be back to the basic look)

So Wildwolf I love the photo's do you go up to deals gap often?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That was my first trip...but you can bet I'll be going back.

I got a couple friends here that want to go so as soon as we can coordinate I'm sure I'll be back. Since they're more fair weather than I, I expect it'll be next spring though. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
584 Posts
Nice pics.....where's the M109R? hahaha j/k Here are some pics that I've got from my trip to the Dragon! Great experience. Actually made the trip with Kev from Denmark. He returned to Denmark and bought himself an M1800R! ;)





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Twin00 said:
Nice pics.....where's the M109R? hahaha j/k Here are some pics that I've got from my trip to the Dragon! Great experience. Actually made the trip with Kev from Denmark. He returned to Denmark and bought himself an M1800R! ;)
Nice M109R.....where are the pics? hahaha j/k. (Sorry, couldn't resist. hehehe)

Somebody currently has my M109R. I plan on buying an 06 or an 07...in 08 or 09. Figure I'll let somebody else take the major depreciation hit. There'll be one with low miles.....or at least I hope so. :evil:

Since I got out of school, I think I'm gonna average 10-12K per year on mine...at a minimum, so I hope somebody can resist the temptation of the M109R and leave it to me to put all the miles on it. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
330 Posts
Twin00 said:
Nice pics.....where's the M109R? hahaha j/k Here are some pics that I've got from my trip to the Dragon! Great experience. Actually made the trip with Kev from Denmark. He returned to Denmark and bought himself an M1800R! ;)





that looks like fun... have some roads like that around the tetons..jackson hole wy. etc.. up over some passes. coming down off of them and let off the gas and the 109 sound like a semi with jake bakes. yehaw
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
584 Posts
wildwolf said:
Nice M109R.....where are the pics? hahaha j/k. (Sorry, couldn't resist. hehehe)

Somebody currently has my M109R. I plan on buying an 06 or an 07...in 08 or 09. Figure I'll let somebody else take the major depreciation hit. There'll be one with low miles.....or at least I hope so. :evil:

Since I got out of school, I think I'm gonna average 10-12K per year on mine...at a minimum, so I hope somebody can resist the temptation of the M109R and leave it to me to put all the miles on it. :)
hahaha.....my laptop's pad got me on that one! LOL I was hoping to get the pics added before anyone saw it! I swear that I'm not an internet newbie! hahaha

I'm sure that there will be a low mile M109R out there for you! It won't be mine though......I love riding the thing!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, I'm sure there will be one. I'm hoping to get one for average kbb price (who knows what it'll be, but let's say 7-8K for an 06 in 08?) Then I'll be able to throw $1-3K on mods.

Must haves for me:
1: bags, although I'd prefer some like the recently posted bought from ebay color matched flows with the line set, I'll settle for some 'leatherlyke' bags like I currently have if I can find some. I'd prefer BIGGER than those beautiful posted ebay bags, too.
2: IF, and this is a BIG IF, it can be done, I would LOVE to have some symmetric pipes made (check my current bike....love the look of 1 per side pipes). If not, I'll get the JR track pack done.
3: JSD...to go with the track pack. :)
4: windshield, hey, I'm a wiennie...I LOVE my shield. First bike with one...now wouldn't want one w/o one.
5: backrest. Passenger more than likely, but rider definitely.
6: vista cruise throttle lock. Don't use mine all the time, but it is GREAT to be able to take my right hand...and scratch my left hand, without losing momentum.
7: custom paint job, more than likely will be another wolf scene...but who knows?
8: still deciding.

Thus, I'm hoping to spend as much as a new one..just getting one the way I want it for that price. ;)
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top