M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought a 9, the previous owner lowered the bike not sure how much. But I am grinding away my pipes on the flat spot by my heal. almost dumped because it picked up the real wheel in the corner. If anyone lowers be careful of how you corner if you like to be aggressive in the corners. I am looking into a different pipe so I can do what I like in the twisties.

side black.jpg

·
Registered
669 Posts
bought a 9, the previous owner lowered the bike not sure how much. But I am grinding away my pipes on the flat spot by my heal. almost dumped because it picked up the real wheel in the corner. If anyone lowers be careful of how you corner if you like to be aggressive in the corners. I am looking into a different pipe so I can do what I like in the twisties.

View attachment 321553
I had the same problem and still have issues scraping an ice box shorty sideburner...
The standard exhaust is bad too.....Im riding with arnott at full height.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts

View attachment 321553
Why not replace the lowering bones with stock bones, or install air ride. If you go with air ride you will still need stock bones. You will be hard pressed to find a set of pipes that won't drag on a lowered bike if you ride aggressive in the twisties.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the good thing is he gave a lot of stuff to the dealer and I have the stock bones.

but I might try something like these.

Suzuki-Boulevard-M109-R-TURNAs-Custom-Dump-Pipes-Exhaust-System.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts