M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I have installed the Kewl Metal 2" extended risers and really like them, but find I'm still reaching for the handlebars.

I've been looking at changing the handlebars and wondered if anyone had any advice for me. I'm looking at a Flanders 35 degree dragbar. I just want to get maybe a couple more inches pulled back toward me.

Thanks for any help.
Leta

·
Registered
300 Posts
dragbars

it has been my experience that drag bars tend to lean you forward,perhaps something with a little pullback might work better IMO.

·
Registered
743 Posts
the only problem with these bikes is the cables and that you cant get them too close to you with out havin to change the cables and then they cost alot of money

·
Registered
367 Posts
Don't forget stock bar design leaves about 1 inch clearence between the controls contacting the tank.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't forget stock bar design leaves about 1 inch clearence between the controls contacting the tank.
I will check this to make sure I don't have a problem with that. I was just wanting a drag bar with a little more angle, perhaps 35 degree. Not sure, maybe that is to radical? Just wondered if anyone had tried it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts