M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm still here an best time is 11.81 @ 114. I think she'll see 70's if I can get it off the line with standing it up!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pipes, commander, intakes. But I'm 240 +so I thought that was pretty good!! All the busa guys were giving comps left an right how big it was an pulling the front tire so that's cool..

·
Registered
547 Posts
Dang it, I meant to come over. Do they do this every Friday night? Is this the first time you ran it? It sounds like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
so i take it that they didnt check your license?

and very nice run sir. i was pleasantly surprised at your time when you text me. i think mine would go about 12.00-12.15.....i hope, i consider myself a new rider still. the launches are the part that i will have trouble with.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No they don't even ask for anything if u got 20 bucks you can run your vespa drunk! :doh: the only prob you'll have off the line is keeping the front end on the ground, it's not like the street. But this is good cuz if your not spinning you have more time to get your feet on the pegs an hit second gear ! Never missed on the track but street launch is a diff story.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts