M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the idea from talking to the guys on the M90 board. I will pay 25 bucks toward a DLP gift certificate for a m109 drag time slip that is the fastest of all of us. Video would be nice. Someone to back up your claim? Only rules No Nitrous All Motor any weight rider is ok. Sorry Bigeh. If we all kick in a bit here and there and then put a time limit on it. We can make a time slip list. Say 6 months from now the top guy wins and everyone send his money to DLP that you promised. The winner would get a Gift card. My guesss is Hal would let us do that. If not then we could put it toward a seat from Baldy or some Jackets from Fire Fighter, paint from Joe if we get a ton of donations. You can keep posting slips if you get quicker until the day we close. Any takers?
Bob

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aw comeon Hinky. Stick a ringer rider on your ride. Don't you have access to a 98 lb super rider somewhere. Steal a neighbors kid that wheelies his bmx bike across your lawn or somthin.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Figured me out, I was already training my 65 lb daughter the art of feathering the clutch on a 3500 rpm launch.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Aw comeon Hinky. Stick a ringer rider on your ride. Don't you have access to a 98 lb super rider somewhere. Steal a neighbors kid that wheelies his bmx bike across your lawn or somthin.
I had a 145lb rider last year... Best time, 11.88. I don't have the $$$ to cut .35 of a second off my time. Just ain't going to happen. :'(

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hope he dosent mind me posting it
Viudanegra109 11.27 @ 117.9
JUtah 11.541 @ 115.11

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I had a 145lb rider last year... Best time, 11.88. I don't have the $$$ to cut .35 of a second off my time. Just ain't going to happen. :'(
11.88 on stock motor only for a heavyweight cruiser ain't nothing to sneeze at Hink :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
11.27 on all motor is an impressive time!!

Do we have a time slip on that one? (What mods were on that bike)

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
11.27 on all motor is an impressive time!!

Do we have a time slip on that one? (What mods were on that bike)
Rich it was posted on another thread...I didn't see a time slip,but he had a slick on the bike and a few awesome pic's of his launch. I remember a V&H pipe...looked like stock air box's..unsure about his tune. Maybe he will post a time slip or a video...he was located in Puerto Rico I think.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's in the drag race post. He would have to come up with a time slip to qualify though. I am going to PM him.
Bob

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Rich it was posted on another thread...I didn't see a time slip,but he had a slick on the bike and a few awesome pic's of his launch. I remember a V&H pipe...looked like stock air box's..unsure about his tune. Maybe he will post a time slip or a video...he was located in Puerto Rico I think.
Yeah, I saw his pics... impressive pics for sure. :bigthumbsup:
If we're gonna leave this running for a few months I'll have another go at the track where I can put some stock wheels back on and shed some of the bling weight the bike is carrying around. (I planned to do that this season anyway just to see what she'd do)

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sounds like some fun JUtah. I am anxious to see what these bikes can do with some work. Like I said I will put up 25 bucks if someone will add to the kitty we can make it more fun. But I say lets give it some time to cook a bit and maybe the Ozzy guys will chime in. Everyone is on his or her honor. No nitrous or boost. Fuel, mods, 125 lb riders are wide open. Slicks and wheelie bars are OK also. Be creative. But ya gotta post a time slip and a pic or video would be awesome.
Bob

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Me too. 1/8 mile close to me. Quarter is about an hours ride. Not to bad. But to be fair it ought to be a level field. Looks like another member is looking at going fast now. You see Pinkyal post. This might catch on and sell some suzys so we can get more support from the factory.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sounds like things are heating up.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts