M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up 9ers, I am looking for a low profile half face helmet that doesn't give me the mushroom look, I know this has been talked about before but most of the old links are down. I was going to go with Head trip but turns out they no longer sell DOT helmets since March 26, I am thinking about Skullcrush.com or Helmetrus.com (for the DOT Shorty). Do you guys know any good links or sites?

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
advanced carbon composites is the one I use very good not cheap 180.00 per helmet but look the best IMO

·
Super Moderator
5,680 Posts
Hey guys, advancedcarboncomposites IS headtrip. It looks like they moved to kayak helmets only now.

·
Super Moderator
5,680 Posts
I'll say. I'm glad I got mine before they stopped making them. Love it!

·
Registered
723 Posts
just ordered from the helmet source. thanks guys. I had been looking for a decent half helmet for those really hot days. Next up is a good set of sunglasses so I dont have to use my expensive Oaks. Any recomendations???

·
Registered
445 Posts
glad i read this! 1st bike 1st helmet(full face) like but wanted half face german style ordered 2 1 chrome 1 leather didnt like em when i got em sat to high up on the head. now i'm going to return them and get a couple of the low profile ones ...thanks for the info!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts