M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Thanks for the laugh.

I do love the secret handshake:bigthumbsup:

"When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and 'farting on their heads,' the organizer declined to comment in detail. "That's just our secret handshake," assured the organizer"

·
Registered
643 Posts
Thus Square Rounders sig line

·
Registered
800 Posts
I think that was awesome! But they screwed up ! They should have hung him upside down to the tree and then pee'ed on him with the other two as well... THAT TREE WAS BIG ENOUGH TO HOLD THEM ALL..... :doh:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
A quote from a male protester. “I…I was trying to show my outrage at a man with a heavy leather jacket, and he…he didn’t even care. I called him a murderer, and all he said was, ‘You can’t prove that.’ Next thing I know he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and would not let me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman.”

:a20:

·
Registered
709 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
A quote from a male protester. "I…I was trying to show my outrage at a man with a heavy leather jacket, and he…he didn't even care. I called him a murderer, and all he said was, 'You can't prove that.' Next thing I know he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and would not let me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman."

:a20:
Now thats funny. peed on him and farted on his face :clap2::a20::beer2::nopic::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts
"You can't prove that":a20:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I am not sure why embedding it is not working:edit:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts