#!

·
Registered
537 Posts
WHAT ???No stop signs??? Bwaaaahaaahaaa !!!! Very funny !! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Wow....as if 15,000 miles of open ocean wasn't enough to keep me from riding over there, now I come to find out they don't have Stop Signs!!

I'm convinced....no more riding across the Atlantic for me!!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Traffic in Asia?????????

Funny stuff.Insurance must be a bitch over there.Surprised there are no traffic lights on any of those intersections.Seems as though there aren't any road laws either.Know now why they drive like that when they come here to live/for a holiday.DAMN. KEZZ.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
There were a couple of those where the people were probably pretty badly injured and the pedestrians didn't even react.:eek:

·
Registered
249 Posts
dude wtf, thats freaking scary ,imaging riding along and babaaam getting hit. It's bad enough here in the states, i'll take my chances here! the closes i will get to china is the chinese take out up the block :joke:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Funny no stop lights but they can afford video and record everything:dontknow:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Man they can build anything but man they can't drive.. LOL

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Isn't there a law about that? (DWA)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Very funny, although I think some may have been hurt.
Never drive in a City that's inhabitants can be blindfolded with a bit of Dental Floss. 8)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Very funny, although I think some may have been hurt.
Never drive in a City that's inhabitants can be blindfolded with a bit of Dental Floss. 8)
hahahahahah thats awesome

·
Registered
295 Posts
Thats friggin nuts!!! Did you see some of those people on bicycles fly! geeesh!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts